Legal Services in Poland
Legal Services in PolandUpdated on Friday 11th December 2020
based on 6 reviews.
- - Litigation: dispute resolution in Poland is one of our main areas of expertise and our team is able to handle a wide range of commercial and business disputes.
- - Company formation: opening a company in Poland is simplified with the help of our attorneys; we offer services not only for the creation of companies and obtaining permits and licenses but also for mergers and acquisitions as well as for closing down a company.
- - Debt collection: companies that are struggling with unpaid debts can reach out to our attorneys in Poland for complete debt collection services.
- - Employment law: business owners in Poland who find that they need legal counseling for employee-related issues can reach out to our team; we can also assist in all matters concerning the contract law.
- - Tax law: the taxation principles in Poland are one of the principal issues to be understood when running a company and our team of tax lawyers in Poland can assist investors.
If you are looking for a lawyer in Poland, you should know that our lawyers are ready to provide all our clients with legal advice and consultancy, regardless of their issue. For example if you need immigration services in Poland, we can help you. In case you are interested in moving to Germany, we can put you in contact with our partner law firm in Germany. Below, we describe some of the main services offered to our clients.
Corporate and Commercial Litigation
What are our main company formation services in Poland?
Our offer includes a complete package for the establishment of a new company in Poland. We can help our clients choose from the different types of Polish structures, in order for their business to be created exactly as they please. Our offer will also include additional services, complementary to the incorporation such as company domiciliation, accounting services, and many others.
When it comes to corporate restructuring, our team can help struggling Polish companies find the right legal solutions for their issues. Our team can help investors draw up a sound restructuring plan as well as handle the court-appointed restructuring proceedings, should this be the case.
Branches and subsidiaries in Poland are a fast way for international companies to enter the Polish market. Both these types of Polish structures are subordinated to their parent company; however, the branch is not a separate legal entity, unlike the subsidiary. Our attorneys in Poland can offer you more details and in-depth information.
We are here to provide our clients with assistance for obtaining all necessary legal documentation for the legitimate and smooth management of their business. Every company is different and licenses vary greatly from one area to another; however, our Polish law firm has prepared over times with a wide range of documentation, from permits from local authorities, licenses to conduct certain financial activities, requirements to hire a Polish national and many others. Our lawyers can also help you with the EORI registration procedure in Poland.
Restructuration and purchasing shares in other Polish companies are activities that should always be done with the advice of a qualified lawyer since they usually represent transactions of high importance and impact over the corporate environment and the respective society. They must make sure their actions comply with all laws in effect at the moment of the procedure. If you will decide to rely on us, your business will benefit from the many years of expertise our cabinet has gathered and you can always rest assured to receive personalized consultancy for your merger or acquisition in Poland.
How can our lawyers help with the liquidation and dissolution of Polish companies?
When a business owner chooses to retire from his company in Poland, he must make sure all documents are in order and he follows all procedures established by the law. Our Polish lawyers can assist all types of clients with dissolution or bankruptcy procedures.
What are the main tax advice and planning services?
The Polish Government established deductions and benefits for foreign investors choosing to open companies within the country. Having an accountant to advise over Polish taxation methods and legal minimization of corporate taxes in Poland will save the company's owner a lot of money and time. We can provide all our clients with a personalized taxation plan. In case you need assistance in order to register for VAT in Poland, our attorneys can help you.
Employment Law and Contract Law in Poland
We invite you to watch a short video about all of the legal services provided by our attorneys in Poland: